Star Citizen Alpha 3.4 Available!
Today, we open Alpha 3.4 to all backer!
Alpha 3.4 launches several massive technical upgrades to the game including:
- The Lorville Central Business District, including the Hurston Dynamics Showroom and Transfers Commodity Exchange
- Six new ships including the Freelancer variants and the Anvil Hawk
- New armor, helmets, and a new personal weapon
- Two ship weapons have been reworked and their offerings expanded
- New visual updates to quantum markers and turrets
- Expanded the mission system into Hurston and surrounding moons
- And more!
And of course, you can read the comprehensive Alpha 3.4 Patch Notes here.
3.4 Flyable Ships
With this major milestone of Alpha 3.4, we’re introducing newly flyable ships, as well as updating some older favorites.
The list of new & updated ships includes:
- Anvil Hawk
- RSI Constellation Phoenix Emerald
- MISC Freelancer Variants
- Origin 600i Touring Module
- MISC Reliant Kore Improvements
Please enjoy the trailers below and find even more information on our 3.4 Flyable Ships page here.
Remember, while there’s a lot to explore in Alpha 3.4, the game is still just a portion of the Star Citizen experience! You can help the team improve future releases by reporting bugs and other issues using the Star Citizen Issue Council. The amazing feedback from Star Citizen backers is what has allowed us to iterate on the PTU so quickly, and we’re eager for feedback about the Live release as well. You can access the Issue Council here.
Finally, we would be remiss if we did not thank our incredible community of PTU testers for helping make this patch the best it can be! Your dedication is exemplary of the UEE’s finest defenders!